southern Illinois lady saying Hello.

Happy Easter Kelly and Family.
smile.png

Quote:
Howdy neighbor!!!!!!
frow.gif
I'm in St. Clair County, Il also. Welcome to BYC and the chicken addiction maddness!!!
big_smile.png
Some of us are meeting up at Waterloo SWAP meet. Maybe we can meet up. I was just in Waterloo a few days ago getting some pines shavings at Rural King. They had their little baby chicks, ducks & turkeys there. I had to contain myself. I had to drag my dd & her friend out of their. My daughter feel in love w/ the sweet turkeys, but they were sold.

Kelly~ I'm still looking into the Fairfield SWAP meet. Just have to get my ducks...I mean chicks in a row first. What I may do is drive up the night before since it starts soooooooooo early, but have to check the calander. I don't know about that particular SWAP meet, but I've been advised that the majority of the good stuff goes early at other SWAP meets. I will stay in touch.

Quote:
Rich, welcome to BYC!!!!! The Waterloo, Il Swap meet is on the last Sun of each month starting March 30th at 5:30 am. It's hosted by Midwest Bird & Animal Breeders Club. I haven't been to this one, but I've heard good things about it.

Check out the Poultry swap meet & show sect b/c their is a thread of it w/ more info.

Hey Kim-
We talked about doing that too. If you guys drive up the night before, let us know. The Waterloo show is so far from us we may have to do that then too. Of course it's not like I need anything, so I shoulld just admit that this is probably just my chicken addiction issue and stay home.
lau.gif
What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom