Southwest Ohio

Quote:
Lol,its no big deal. I just wanted to make sure I didn't show up in the parking lot on Saturday with a crate full of chickens just to find out I was wrong! That would be embarassing....

What are you bringing? We're looking for orpingtons, ee, or marans. Black, blue, splash or lavs. I'll have a old brown and white Bio gene hat on. Just stop me and say hi. John

Last edited:
Two bantam salmon fav cockerels, one white ameraucana pullet and a black cockerel, maybe some easter eggers, maybe a dominique pair, some hatchery roos, and maybe some wyandottes from the foleys depending on how sure of their sex I am (only males will go).
smile.png
anyone bringing any standard or bantam cochins??

Quote:
Yes and yes but I don't no how much it cost to set up but I am pretty sure it is cheap.

Quote:
My friend is bringing some bantam cochins. She has some nice stock!!
Anyone else coming?? I am bringing silkies
smile.png

I am in northern KY, just south of Cinci - I am very excited to hear you all talking about the chicken swap as we're heading up there tomorrow morning to buy some new chickens! You are talking about the one across from Caesar's Creek in Wilmington, right? I talked to the guy who runs it (he had an ad on CL) and he said it was from 7 - about noon. I am excited to talk with people about caring for chickens, as I'm still very new to this!

Quote:
frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif

Hope to meet you at the swap, we luvs to talk chickens lol....
And yes it's across form CC flea market.
I am going to try and get there about 8 *ish*

Last edited:
Does anyone know of the website for the poultry assoc with the info - entering info - testing info - etc for the Lucasville fall show in OCT? Looked but couldnt find a website or anything for the show???? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom