Spanish Speaking Thread

Quote:
AHHHHHHHH i don't know what you are saying
he.gif

Quote:
he.gif

I'm pretty sure that means "I hope you are all doing well. Are you ready for christmas? I am almost ready and very happy about it."
I hope I got that right
fl.gif
LOL watch it bet toally different.

Voy a preparar las galletas esta mannana. Pero, nesecito prepara el desauno por los gullinas primero. Don't laugh at me if I totaly screwed that up
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
he.gif

I'm pretty sure that means "I hope you are all doing well. Are you ready for christmas? I am almost ready and very happy about it."
I hope I got that right
fl.gif

Voy a preparar las galletas esta mannana. Pero, nesecito prepara el desauno por los gullinas primero. Don't laugh at me if I totaly screwed that up
hide.gif

You got it! ¡Muy bien! Yo espero que sus gallinas les gusta mucho desayuno.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
he.gif

I hope I got that right
fl.gif

hide.gif

thanks

Quote:
I hope I got that right
fl.gif

hide.gif

thanks

de nada

Back
Top Bottom