Special Chickens for a nice family

Yashar

New Egg
11 Years
Oct 18, 2010
Oneonta, New York
I just had a nice family come by to pick up some pullets and a rooster. I met them here on BYC. Thanks BYC for connecting chicken lovers who otherwise wouldn't have the chance to meet.
thumbsup.gif

Yes, it was great to meet you and your family, as well. I love seeing people's chicken set-ups, and yours is amazing! I will definately be interested in getting more chickens from you in the future. I love all the breeds you already have, and of course my kids would like you to keep us in mind if you ever hatch any babies from the special Quail Bantam girl! Keep us updated! Anyone considering buying from Yashar should feel confident that your chicks or eggs are coming from a healthy, wonderful spot.

Hi Yashar!

I hope you are having a nice Fall so far! I was hoping that I could visit again in the next month or so. My awesome husband is building me some breeding pens! Yay! I think I have enough Sweet Potato Quechua for a nice little breeding pen, but I'd like to add to the other breeds I got. I have that incredible Huastec roo, but only one hen for him. And I have no Black Quechua Olemc roos for that girl I got.

I'd like to get
- 1 or 2 Huastec hens and
- 1 or 2 Black Quechua Olmec hens and
- 1 Black Quechua Olmec roo

Do you have any of these you could part with? I am impatient and don't want to wait until next year for eggs. If you don't have any more you want to sell, please put me at the top of your list for Huastec and Black Quechua Olmec eggs whenever they become available.

THANKS!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom