Special made feed

GodofPecking,
I'm well aware of the problems with soy and the Monsanto folks and others. That is one reason I'm seeking organic seeds and seed companies not controlled by Monsanto for my garden produce. The benefits of soy are a hoax as it is a dangerous product. Sorry all you vegetarians out there. It is put into nearly every prepared American food and just look at the health of the folks in our country. Ever since the 50's our food has been modified and I expect we will see this in the length of time people live or the health challenges they develop. Forget the health of our current generations as most kids live on fast food (microwaved food).

Thanks for sharing the video. I'm sure many are terribly unaware. Clearly people can do what they choose to, but the dangers are out there.

SuseyQ

well soy is not meant for humans or chickens at all. AT ALL. It's never been used as a staple food. Chinese have had soy for millennia but are well aware that the more you eat the more damage it does because it's full of anti-nutrients. It cancels out what you eat, or what the chickens eat. The Chinese do use it as a flavoring though, soy sauce, which takes the good and throws out the bad. Soy is a cash crop though, so it's literally thrust down our throats.
You'll never find a traditional recipe that calls for soy in bread. Ever. But you will not find bread that comes without soy and makes your insides work all wrong. Give up supermarket breads for a week and find out that you're not getting old, it's actually the food you eat.

Soy is not for living creatures. Feed it to pigs like that german farmer and you can have a freezer full of deformed piglets. Feed it to the chooks, and I would expect similar results. Eat it and I know it makes me sick. Stop and get better.

These quail are eating so MUCH! - Purina Game Bird Layena is getting costly 50 lbs bag $22.99 + tax :(

Was trying to find something cheaper.. but seem like this is the easiest --

EmTy,
I know you've talked about fermenting the food before. You said that you only add water, right? I forget how long you ferment it for, can you remind me. I think it was 24-48 hours as I recall. Do you feed this wet or dry? If it's wet what type of feeder do you use?

Thank You,
SuseyQ

Back
Top Bottom