Spinoff: Who has the smallest coop?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by spacetygrss, Sep 7, 2009.

1. spacetygrss

spacetygrss Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2009
    DFW, TX
    I haven't built my coop yet, so I guess anyone who doesn't have a coop is tied for smallest! [​IMG]

Seriously, I'd like to to see small coops (obviously for small little flocks; 2-4 birds I guess would qualify).
    I only plan to have 2, maybe 3 birds until I move next year, so this topic is right up my alley.

2. 2txmedics

2txmedics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Manvel Texas
    Seen some pretty cute small ones...using dog houses and then making a frame with wire for a run...in my Porcline D'uccle coop where you ask for people to show there coops, you can see there mini coop behind my main coop..in there I got two cyinder blocks and raised a dog house in there...added branches for roosting....and that is there coop

3. KandJsmama

KandJsmama Chillin' With My Peeps

This one houses our six pullets. They free range during the day and sleep here at night. There are two nesting boxes inside the box.

[​IMG]

4. Megs

Megs Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2009
    my smallest is a dog house coop, it is approx 3X4 and houses a few bantam cochins

5. ~*Sweet Cheeks*~

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Medford, Oregon
    Dog house 3' x 4.5' with separate run 3' x 8' that I move 8' every morning for fresh grass for the three little banties - 2 silkies - 1 cochin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by