Splash Silkie Pullet

See now you planted the plotting seed! Hmmm, wheels are turning....
wink.png
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Lol!!!
hu.gif

Plot and Plan, who us? We are innocent, and I plead the 5th
lau.gif
Okay, you spend all your money on the pullet and I'll spend all my money on the boy and then we'll swap offspring. Yeah, sounds like a winner to me
lau.gif

As long as you share the eggs with me, I see no problem with your plan!
wink.png

Quote:
Lol!!!
hu.gif

lau.gif
Okay, you spend all your money on the pullet and I'll spend all my money on the boy and then we'll swap offspring. Yeah, sounds like a winner to me
lau.gif

Brilliant!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif

As long as you share the eggs with me, I see no problem with your plan!
wink.png

But of course!!!
big_smile.png

Now someone needs to pay for all of my other birds still to be shipped and I will be good to go!
Oh and don't drag your feet on that last part, this auction ends in two days!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
I started wanting a splash silkie pullet - just one. But I know now I really need more. Elaborate dreams of projects dance through my tormented brain.

I think my illness is too far gone.
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
Indeed we are! Silkies should come with a disclaimer... Either that or someone should have warned me! As if that was going to happen!
gig.gif

Quote:
I started wanting a splash silkie pullet - just one. But I know now I really need more. Elaborate dreams of projects dance through my tormented brain.

I think my illness is too far gone.
lau.gif

It's like a bag of potato chips, you can't just eat one! It's just a sick twisted domino effect after the first one!

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
Indeed we are! Silkies should come with a disclaimer... Either that or someone should have warned me! As if that was going to happen!
gig.gif

hide.gif
I should have warned you! Sorry, your trapped now and their is NO way out.

Back
Top Bottom