Splash Silkie Pullet

Quote:
I'll be doing alot of......
caf.gif
to be staying up for aprils auction then getting up to see who wins the splash girl. EEESHHHH.

Already had my afternoon caffeine - there is no way I will get to sleep early tonight! April's auction should be an exciting one! Probably should go ahead and set up the coffee pot for tomorrow morning - don't want to miss that ride either!

I wish auctions had Overtime so the rest of you were so exhausted you missed MY splash girls auction!
clap.gif

Quote:
Already had my afternoon caffeine - there is no way I will get to sleep early tonight! April's auction should be an exciting one! Probably should go ahead and set up the coffee pot for tomorrow morning - don't want to miss that ride either!

I wish auctions had Overtime so the rest of you were so exhausted you missed MY splash girls auction!
clap.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Not yet, my friend!!!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
clap.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Not yet, my friend!!!
tongue2.gif

fl.gif

Hi Chris!!! Just stumbled upon your auctions. I call my splash from you the "FAB FIVE" OMG, knock me over w/ a feather...they are stunning. How are you!!!!
frow.gif

Quote:
HEY there!!!! I haven't talked to you in forever!! My ole computer died and I lost all my emails!!! So good to hear from you!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom