Splash Smooth and Blue Frizzle pullets Bantam Cochins NPIP & AI

MainelySeramas

Songster
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
There is a story that goes with these two pullets; The splash pullet was about the size of the blue pullet and when the blue pullet was hatched (alone) my friend suggested that I put the blue chick in with the splash and the splash took the chick in just like she was the mommy. So these two have been together for 3 months and would like to see them stay together. The splash is 5 months and the blue frizzle is 4 months old. They both have very nice foot feathering right to the middle toes.
They have been wormed and are free of bugs. They will have baths before they leave! THERES NOTHING LIKE BUYING DIRTY BIRDS! BELIEVE ME I HAVE RECIEVED SOME! I CARE ABOUT MY ANIMALS AND I HOPE THAT IT SHOWS!
NONE OF MY BIRDS ARE FROM HATCHERIES. I HAVE SHOWN SOME OF MY COCHINS AND WILL BE SHOWING AGAIN IN THE SPRING OF NEXT YEAR. I HAVE GOTTEN BEST OF BREED, RESEVERE BREED , BEST VARITY.
Shipping Express mail $55.00 includes bio-filtered box.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
23666_splashpullet.jpg

23666_bluefrizzlepullet.jpg

They are both PULLETS. If shipping charges are more, I will contact you! Don,t forget the cost includes a Bio-filtered box(which cost me $10.00).

Quote:
Your birds are beautiful!
I hope you don't mind me adding this... but, I don't think people realize the actual cost involved in shipping birds until they are looking into shipping one... I know that was the case for me.
smile.png
I just bought a Horizon bio-filtered box for $10 plus it cost $8 to get it shipped to me... so, $18.00 total and this was the cheapest way I was able to find to get a box. I looked into shipping and it's easily going to cost about $40 or more for express mail (which is, evidently, the only option for live birds).
Again, beautiful birds... wish I had room for more!

Back
Top Bottom