I LOVE Beagles! We had one growing up and she was the sweetest dog.
I was not supposed to get this dog, I actually had to put down one of my dogs the day before I got her. I was just randomly browsing on craigslist and saw an AKC beagle for free... It was kind of like a sign.

She was unmanageable for the family that had her. basically the kids wanted a dog but they weren't taking care of it so she just became an outdoor dog over time.

She was 50 lbs when I got her... Super obese. They were feeding her eight cups of food a day:ththey literally handed me a large slurpee cup telling me that's how much they feed her a day!

She absolutely is loving her life now! She gets a lot of exercise and loves having other dogs to play with.

Yeah... I about died when they showed me how much they feed her...

They told me that the vet told them to put her on a diet so they gave her 8 cups of food and carrots for treats.

The hardest thing was cutting back her food because I felt so bad. She is now 26 lbs and perfect.

Hahaha gee I wonder why those magic carrots didn't fix the weight loss :lau

She is lucky to have found you! I'm sure she is much happier and healthier now.

We actually made an agreement with her when we first got her because we always give our dogs Sunday breakfast... It's usually eggs and some sort of meat.

I told her if she lost the weight that she needed to I would give her a piece of bacon. You should have seen the joy and her face when she got that bacon!

She loves eggs... When you say "Lucy, do you want eggs" she runs to the fridge.

She is a wonderful dog but the older she gets, the more nervous and anxious she gets.

I would love to get into field trials with my next dog, it's something I've always wanted to do.

I’m sure she is!! Sorry, didn’t mean she was crazy lol :oops:

Just meant more like an interesting mix.

I actually love both of those breeds but I think it’d be too much for me haha

And awww that would be awesome!!!

Yeah a chocolate lab

:love I love Labs!!

Here's my AKC hunting beagle... She's retired from hunting, she doesn't like guns. She'd rather sleep on the couch.

View attachment 1962369

Awwwww!!!

GSP are amazing!!!

I really want one but I think they’re way too hyper for me lol

I LOVE Beagles! We had one growing up and she was the sweetest dog.

I really want one eventually but my parents don’t like them for some reason.

I was not supposed to get this dog, I actually had to put down one of my dogs the day before I got her. I was just randomly browsing on craigslist and saw an AKC beagle for free... It was kind of like a sign.

She was unmanageable for the family that had her. basically the kids wanted a dog but they weren't taking care of it so she just became an outdoor dog over time.

She was 50 lbs when I got her... Super obese. They were feeding her eight cups of food a day:ththey literally handed me a large slurpee cup telling me that's how much they feed her a day!

She absolutely is loving her life now! She gets a lot of exercise and loves having other dogs to play with.

OMG!!!! :eek:

X2!!

Yeah... I about died when they showed me how much they feed her...

They told me that the vet told them to put her on a diet so they gave her 8 cups of food and carrots for treats.

The hardest thing was cutting back her food because I felt so bad. She is now 26 lbs and perfect.

Poor thing!!! OMG!!!

Hahaha gee I wonder why those magic carrots didn't fix the weight loss :lau

She is lucky to have found you! I'm sure she is much happier and healthier now.

X2!!!!

We actually made an agreement with her when we first got her because we always give our dogs Sunday breakfast... It's usually eggs and some sort of meat.

I told her if she lost the weight that she needed to I would give her a piece of bacon. You should have seen the joy and her face when she got that bacon!

She loves eggs... When you say "Lucy, do you want eggs" she runs to the fridge.

Awwwww :love

I have a springer spaniel at 1 year of age I just love him so much (Falkor )he loves chasing birds

Attachments

• received_442060117005839.jpg
    received_442060117005839.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 1
  • received_933598957410853.jpg
    received_933598957410853.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 0
  • received_447933299986734.jpg
    received_447933299986734.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 0
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1537904613.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1537904613.jpeg