• Total voters
Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
This thread is for ALL retrievers. From the super common ones like Labs and Goldens to the more rare ones like Tollers, Flat Coats, Curly Coats, etc. Even retriever mixes. ALL are welcome!!!

I love all the sporting breeds and dogs in general but I figured I’d make one just for retrievers since I haven’t seen a retriever one.

Sooooo…..

Post your retrievers!!!

My pit/lab/hound mix (among other things lol) and we used to have a Pyr/Lab. And also used to have a pure yellow Lab and a Golden Retriever.

IMG_1414.jpeg

Thanks for the tag!
All of our pups we have had so far have been Retrievers or mixed with a Retriever! Our first one was a Lab/Aussie that we basically rescues at 5 weeks old. Then we got a yellow lab that we only had for a week he was deaf/blind and we werent in a good place for a deaf dog(living on a super busy highway) and we were looking for a hunting dog. Our third dog was a Chocolate Lab with Silver lab in his lineage that eventually showed.
all of them had to be rehomed as we found out my sister made them all go aggressive, she taught them not to listen and hovered over them making them so anxious till they snapped.
Right now we have 2 Golden Retrievers! Absolutely the best pups in the world.
Denver
20230723_102850.jpg

20230513_122148.jpg

Tucker
20230723_103030.jpg
20230524_064045.jpg

I eventually want to own a English Line Golden Retriever, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, a Flat coated Retriever and a Silver lab!

Thanks for the tag!
All of our pups we have had so far have been Retrievers or mixed with a Retriever! Our first one was a Lab/Aussie that we basically rescues at 5 weeks old. Then we got a yellow lab that we only had for a week he was deaf/blind and we werent in a good place for a deaf dog(living on a super busy highway) and we were looking for a hunting dog. Our third dog was a Chocolate Lab with Silver lab in his lineage that eventually showed.
all of them had to be rehomed as we found out my sister made them all go aggressive, she taught them not to listen and hovered over them making them so anxious till they snapped.
Right now we have 2 Golden Retrievers! Absolutely the best pups in the world.
Denver View attachment 3588943

View attachment 3588944

Tucker View attachment 3588945View attachment 3588946
I eventually want to own an English Line Golden Retriever, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, a Flat coated Retriever and a Silver lab!
Wow that sucks about your sister but all the dogs are so cute!!! I love Goldens and Tollers but I love all retrievers. I love Labs too.

Wow that sucks about your sister but all the dogs are so cute!!! I love Goldens and Tollers but I love all retrievers. I love Labs too.
It does as the 2 labs were both around 1 year old and field trained when they went aggressive.
We waited till she moved out to try another puppy.
The dog she has now is somewhat aggressive. Although one recently passed away. But the aussie mix is super aggressive toward other dogs and is selective around people he barks all day. Her boyfriend Border collie on the other hand is super sweet and ptotects the chickens ever day.

It does as the 2 labs were both around 1 year old and field trained when they went aggressive.
The dog she has now is somewhat aggressive. Although one recently passed away. But the aussie mix is super aggressive toward other dogs and is selective around people he barks all day. Her boyfriend Border collie on the other hand is super sweet and ptotects the chickens ever day.
Oh wow that really sucks. Poor dogs and you 😭

That’s cute about the Border Collie though. I love Border Collies. Aussies too lol

Oh wow that really sucks. Poor dogs and you 😭
I know. We waited 4 years. When she started moving out we started looking. Our dogs dont necessarily like her either.
And i dont know what they are going to do as they are expecting a baby in January and the aussie hates kids.

I know. We waited 4 years. When she started moving out we started looking. Our dogs dont necessarily like her either.
And i dont know what they are going to do as they are expecting a baby in January and the aussie hates kids.
Oh wow that’s terrible!! Maybe it will be okay if it’s “his” kid versus a stranger? Brew hates cats but loves Luna since he grew up with her. Maybe it will be the same. Or else they’ll have to rehome him I guess.

Back
Top Bottom