Help! I'm looking for a dog breed that....

Oh yeah and also if you plan to get an electric fence be cautious about it. One of my parents before had one of their dogs run over (I think it was that) because there was a power outage (I don’t think they knew about it) so the electric fence stopped working. And it might have been the same time but one had a dog sitter and and something happened to it. (My parents told me this.)

Oh yeah and also if you plan to get an electric fence be cautious about it. One of my parents before had one of their dogs run over (I think it was that) because there was a power outage (I don’t think they knew about it) so the electric fence stopped working. And it might have been the same time but one had a dog sitter and and something happened to it. (My parents told me this.)
We don't want an electric fence.

Quick update:
My parents have apparently changed their mind about shelter dogs? Regardless, we're looking at a couple:
View attachment 2577861
View attachment 2577862
View attachment 2577863
View attachment 2578001
View attachment 2578003
View attachment 2578004
In order, those are:
-australian shepherd mix
-brussels griffon x labrador
-australian cattle dog mix
-labradorxcorgi
-jack russell terrier
-labrador mix

In general, which do you think would be the best one for us?
If anyone's interested, my preference goes:
1. australian shepherd mix by a LOT, I love this dog, he's perfect and I love him
2. jack russell terrier
3. brussels griffon x labrador
4.labrador x corgi
5. australian cattle dog mix
6. labrador mix

All of these dogs are younger than two years old, either say that they're good with cats or don't mention cats, and all say that they're energetic but also enjoy being calm and with their people inside. Some also say that either the dog does some agility work or would be good for it, which is great because I've been really interested in doing agility work with a dog.
The first dog is gorgeous.
They are all cute.

The first dog is gorgeous.
They are all cute.
I took one look at that top one and went 'this dog is perfect in every way, he has no flaws, amazing'
Unfortunately, I overlooked the line in the description that says 'he will need a cat free home' which means that we can't consider him (despite his awesomeness)

Back
Top Bottom