SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I would take to Lavs if you can wait and ship the first week in February?

All I have to offer right now would be BLRW I have not shown them yet (kids will for 4H) They are Sterling Sue and Foley birds.

So 2 questions would my eggs be "good enough" for this swap and can LaMike wait until the first week of January to send.

If yes to both...then I am in!
jumpy.gif

Why not post pics of your birds ?

43136_100_1327.jpg

It was roosting time and I was totaly bothering them!
smile.png

43136_100_1324.jpg

43136_100_1329.jpg

43136_100_1326.jpg

Sorry that are not better! Not much sunshine up here this time of year to do a good photoi shoot
smile.png

A blue roo, a splash roo, 2 splash laced hens, one black laced hen, 5 blue laced hens

Last edited:
I wish I knew something about BLRWs. I don't have a clue to look for as far as Show quality goes. They are pretty. Hopefully, someone that knows something about them will come one here and help out.
big_smile.png

I've had no eggs except the occasional tease now for months, with one of the hardest molts I've ever seen here.

You guys know I'd be participating...this really is cruel.

If they are from Foley lines, they are probably pretty nice. We got BLRW directly from Foley Farms last year and some of the chicks from them won at the MD state fair this fall. Our friend's son showed them and had huge success.

BLRW are not accepted to the APA so they are still project birds, also the lacing on those birds is not the best on the hens from what I see.

If this was spring I would take them. I think you should be allowed to offer them, especially as slow as the swaps have been moving. I think any swaping is great. Of course that is seabrightmoms decesion not mines. Just my opinion.

If my Cochin would start laying a little better or if my Black Langshan trio picked up some or if my second group of Bantam Langshan would be fertile those BLRW would be mine. The only way I could do anything would be a combo pack. (There, I let the cat out of the bag on my SQ flocks)

Quote:
Is this the offer??? Cause if it is I will take them!! And offer up Black Copper Marans, BBS silkies or can do split Lavs that are throwing lavs. Mottled Bantam Cochins
20413_p1010166.jpg

20413_p7310595a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom