SQ Lemon Blue Modern eggs for sale-CA*Pics*

S n M Poultry

Crowing
14 Years
Aug 31, 2007
Riverside,CA
Im selling 6+ Pure Lemon blue modern eggs. These are dirctly from Bill Ingram. I can almost garente you will get nice offspring. This will be the last batch of eggs i will be ofering this season so get them now. im asking $25 this includes shipping. Here is a pic of the roo:
jeffrey112.jpg

You can see more pics of hens on my website(click on the website link under my avatar)

I also have 1 doz. white showgirl eggs. These are from cheryl in TX(F9) and Cindy sears(F14). These are very nice birds. Im asking $30 total includes shipping. Thanks

OMG if only I could have a rooster. But I have heard these roosters crow and they arent that loud are they?
Thanks!
smile.png

S n M do yours only give you lemon blue chicks or do they throw you other colors ?
Mine have been hatching out lemon blues and splash lemon blues

Quote:
Mine have been throwing 50% lemon Blue and 50% lemon Splash. This is because breeding pen is a LB roo over LS hen. Im getting a splash cockerel on tuesday and i plan on breeding him to my LB hens. In the book of standards for moderns that if you breed LB X LS you get 50% LB and 50% LS. Im also getting a brown red hen to breed with my splash cockerel. It says if you breed LS X BR you get 100% LB. If you breed LB X LB you get 50% LB 25% LS and 25% BR

Last edited:
i hatched out some of SnMs modern eggs recently and i LOVE my chicks. out of four i got two lemon blue babies!
they are super sweet and have nice long legs.

Too bad your so far away! They sound awesome but I think a trip from California to Michigan would be a bit too hard on the eggs:(

Im kind of in between bators right now, will you have anymore in a few weeks? I have a really crappy styrofoam bator and it hasn't hatched me out anything, so im getting a lyon roll-x bator. if I knew I could depend on the bator I was using i'd buy them on the spot.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom