Squash thieves !!!!

What little SNEAKS!
lol.png

Quote:
that might have something to do with her living in Louisiana. lol. My tomatoes are still pretty tiny, only about 8" tall.

haha yeah. Your tomoatoes beat mine though. I just planted my starts and they have 3 sets of adult leaves... it's what you get for living in western washington... wouldn't give it up though! Steady temperatures and cool summers.

Thanks yall.
smile.png
My babies are around three weeks old or so.I don't mind them eating the squash, we always have so much anyways.
If I'm not mistaken plants like squash & pumpkin (seeds chopped up ) are a good natural wormer. Can't remember where I read that at.
I started those squash from seed & had them out by the end of March.The weather really started warming up then & it hasn't stopped warming up either.
sad.png
Now all we need is some rain, can somebody send us some????
lol.png

Later,Miriam

bayouchica,
I can totally send you some Rain! I has rained here wed, thur, and it is supposed to do it again today and all weekend!
barnie.gif
So I will make you a deal, you send me some of that sunshine and heat and I will send the rain south to you!
big_smile.png
Deal?
Kristyne

You can keep the sceeters! Heck, we had frost last week in Michigan! We did have a very hot couple of days, tho! Nothing like going from the 30's to the 90's in a few days time.
cool.png

bayouchica,
No need for the mosquitos. We grow our own. Thanks for wanting to share!
big_smile.png

Right now the weather here is cold so we havent had that many mosquitos but I am sure that If you send us that warm weather, we will have plenty soon! Lets keep our fingers crossed for a good trade! I am in Northern Minnesota.
Kristyne

My yard and chickens.
IMG_0483-2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom