STAR WARS!!!!

WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON? CHOOSE WISELY.......

• REBELLION (JEDI)

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • EMPIRE (SITH)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I'M JUST AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
Pics
😱. My brothers watched the Mandalorian for a while, I’m not really into the live action but I may have to check it out!

That is so terrible when the don’t confirm it…. But it leaves hope that they may still be alive!
The live action stuff is building off of the animated pieces and carrying the timeline forward. Dave Filoni has been heavily involved in the Mandalorian and I think he's EP'ing the Obi Wan and Boba series that are coming out too. Sabine has been cast for the Ahsoka Series, we already have Ahsoka (Rosario Dawson, who does great) and Katee Sackhoff is crossing over from being the voice of Bo-Katan Kryze in the animated series to live action (and she does awesome). Scuttlebutt has Lars Mikkelson playing thrawn (he voices in him rebels and is PERFECT), and of course Temura Morrison is Boba Fett. Haydon is coming back as Anakin/Vader in the Obi Wan series, Ming Na Wen as Fennec Shand, it's all really well done so far and is well worth checking out. Fairly confident we'll get some Ray Park as Maul in the Obi Wan series too, as well as it sounds like Maul is getting his own series.

Honestly, I'm a lot more excited for the small screen stuff that's been coming out the last couple of years than the major movies. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed 7-9 tremendously, but these series that are filling in the details of the SW universe to me are way better and more entertaining.

I desperately want a live action Cad Bane / Boba duel, but not sure that will happen.

The live action stuff is building off of the animated pieces and carrying the timeline forward. Dave Filoni has been heavily involved in the Mandalorian and I think he's EP'ing the Obi Wan and Boba series that are coming out too. Sabine has been cast for the Ahsoka Series, we already have Ahsoka (Rosario Dawson, who does great) and Katee Sackhoff is crossing over from being the voice of Bo-Katan Kryze in the animated series to live action (and she does awesome). Scuttlebutt has Lars Mikkelson playing thrawn (he voices in him rebels and is PERFECT), and of course Temura Morrison is Boba Fett. Haydon is coming back as Anakin/Vader in the Obi Wan series, Ming Na Wen as Fennec Shand, it's all really well done so far and is well worth checking out. Fairly confident we'll get some Ray Park as Maul in the Obi Wan series too, as well as it sounds like Maul is getting his own series.

Honestly, I'm a lot more excited for the small screen stuff that's been coming out the last couple of years than the major movies. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed 7-9 tremendously, but these series that are filling in the details of the SW universe to me are way better and more entertaining.

I desperately want a live action Cad Bane / Boba duel, but not sure that will happen.
Wow, that’s a lot to take in! 😂

Will Ewan McGregor be playing Obi-Wan? I love ewan McGregor

Back
Top Bottom