STAR WARS!!!!

WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON? CHOOSE WISELY.......

• REBELLION (JEDI)

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • EMPIRE (SITH)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I'M JUST AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
Pics
So, anyone want to give their thoughts on Satine’s death?
Honestly, I wish her and Obi-wan would have gotten hitched, but then again, I think that would have messed up the timeline majorly.
I don't think Obi would walk away from the order, even for Satine had she lived. His sense of duty was ingrained too deeply even by the time of their meeting in TCW for that romance to rekindle.

As to her death, while ultimately, I think it was inevitable. Even had she not died in the way she did, it was only a matter of time before another faction wanting control of Mandalore took her out. Plus, there were clearly other outside influences besides Maul wanting Mandalore locked down for themselves ( as evidenced by palpy going there himself to kick maul out).

I don't think Obi would walk away from the order, even for Satine had she lived. His sense of duty was ingrained too deeply even by the time of their meeting in TCW for that romance to rekindle.

As to her death, while ultimately, I think it was inevitable. Even had she not died in the way she did, it was only a matter of time before another faction wanting control of Mandalore took her out. Plus, there were clearly other outside influences besides Maul wanting Mandalore locked down for themselves ( as evidenced by palpy going there himself to kick maul out).
Well thought out, I like your opinion. :) Have much knowledge, you do.

It’s a good way to think about it. And can’t forget about DW (Death Watch.)

Death Watch is tricky too. At the time of Satine's rule, they were terrorists and actively participated in the overthrow of her rule. At that time Bo-Katan and Ursa Wren were both in DW. It wasn't until Maul killed Pre Vizsla and declared himself the ruler of Mandalore that they split with a bunch of the DW and switched sides. It's also kinda unclear whether or not the Watch is still around. We know whoever rescued Mando as a child was definitely clan Vizsla, and Bo-Katan refers to his tribe on Nevarro as "children of the watch", but it's still unclear whether they were an offshoot of one of the warring sides (Nite owls vs super commandos), or some other DW faction that we haven't heard of yet.

So in Mando timeline, we have:

House Kryze:
Bo-Katan
Koska Reeves
Axe Wolves

House Vizsla:

Clan Vizsla:
Pas Viszla (fights with Mando on Nevarro, member of the tribe)
Din Djarin (presumable since he was rescued by either DW or a Vizsla clan warrior)
Presumably the entire Covert on Nevarro is all Vizsla, though they don't get specific on that.

Clan Wren:
Sabine (She's been cast at this point, it's a safe bet)
Ursa? (possible assuning she survived the purge)

House Fett (yes, completely legit and historically significant clan):
Boba.

Interestingly, all 3 of these houses have ruled Mandalore at some point in the past..

Back
Top Bottom