Started birds and chicks for sale MD.

bumblebeehillschickenfarm

Songster
11 Years
Mar 8, 2008
maryland
I have for sale started birds pullets and chicks for sale in Maryland Cecil Co. Pullets and started birds 12.00 ea. Chicks are from 2.00 ea. to 7.00 ea. I have Red Sex Links Pullets, and EE and also leghorns I also have started Barred Rocks
Chicks Black Copper Marans ,Show Silver laced Wynodottes,Show Blue Laced Red Wynodottes ,Red Sexlinks, Silver Marans, EE, Show Polish,
Turkeys, Eastern Wild Turkey Poults
Local pickup only will not ship birds, Had enough of P.O. this year.

Last edited:
Hi BBH,

I am interested in 5-10 pullets or new chicks (female), in particular, Barred Rock
Chicks, Black Copper Marans , Silver Laced Wyandottes, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, and Polish. What are the ages of the Wyandottes, Marans and Polish? Which Polish is this? I live in southern Chester County Pa. Thanks!

Nancy E.

I have Black Copper Marans chicks and a few Silver laced Wynodottes chicks, I do have a couple Polish hatching out the first of July. The Polish are blue but are hatching out blue and splash. I have a couple Red Sexlink pullets ready to lay in a couple weeks. I also have some 11 month old barred rocks going thru a hard molt so not looking very pretty right now. Welcome to BYC crazyness.

Last edited:
This is great! I'd like a couple of each :)
I'm just starting and you have many of the chickens I am looking for. I'm near Oxford PA. Maybe I could take a look?

You are about 20 to 25 min. away. Just PM me and i will give you my address and phone # if you like. I have small bunches of chicks hatching all the time. We lost power for a couple hours and my hatches are very pour right now to i get all good eggs again Thanks Mike

Just got a call from a farmer friend and someone did not pick up a order of Red SexLinks they are 15 weeks old and will be for sale pick up only. I will have about 20 for sale.

I like your site!

Let me know if/when you get those Delawares going. I would most DEFINITELY be interested in those.

Back
Top Bottom