Stay at home parents!

Ok yeah thats insane i would have lost it....that is seriously amamzing but i guess it helps when you have some older kids to help as well.

Last edited:
@Jesusfreak
My oldest is 8,,,JUST starting to get those nice "can I help you moma?"
1f49c.png
1f601.png

I understand my hubby and I are doing the same thing! I have grandsons now nice to meet you Rebecca! I like this idea for a post.
thanks,
ItalianoChicken

It can be frustrating when they want to "help". My little guy "Gus" is 2. He loves to crawl up on my lap when I am sitting here at the computer. And naturally he wants control of the mouse. I tell him that I am busy and he takes the mouse and looks at me and says "you gotta be patient, Mother" (he sounds just like bambi) I can't help but smile and agree.

Christie

Lmao thats cute lol lucy tends to take the broom from me it to long for her abd i tend to get hit as she trys to sweep(or mop)

Last edited:
Johanna (child #1) loves to help unload the dishwasher.... 1 utensil at a time...and mommy can only unload the top rack... :/ I just hold on to the idea that her willingness to help is going to be such a huge asset one day. She is a very independent little girl - my husband says she reminds him of someone by idk who Lol.
My hubby originally wanted 13 (I think just for bragging rights). Both our kids have been particularly easy in certain ways - slept through the night by 3 months old, not afraid of strangers holding them, generally friendly and playful. I once said "If God keeps blessing us with kids this sweet I wouldn't mind 13". Now I'm just terrified we will never have a difficult baby and I will have to stand good by my word. However, Worse things could happen to a person I suppose.

Wow MVP sounds like you got lucky so far as a mommy!
Most of mine where crawling out of cribs by 8months old. Some of them RAN @11months..I been trying to catch up ever since! I def, get more laided back with each one.

I'm not a stay at home Mom! I'm an old grammy, but... so very glad to see this thread starting. You gals need all the support you can get! Parenting is hard, expecially when the kids are so young.

It's not always the 'gals' staying at home raising the kids...

I'm a stay at home father of three... A two year old son, four year old daughter and a six year old daughter, and my stepson is twenty four and expecting a son in September...

And we just started to home school the six year old this year after two years of pre-school, the others will follow the same pattern...

Back
Top Bottom