staying up past 12:00 am on BYC

Quote:
Totally!
smile.png
What kind of music do you listen to?

eh, i think i go through phases, it also depends on my mood, and it varies but any kind really, as long as its not rap or just awful, i think im currently in an alternative kinda phase, i was in a 80s/90s (particuarly british/uk) phase for a while, like for instance i love oasis and i love the goo goo dolls, right now im listening to finger eleven, i love coldplay, i like the fray, the verve, blur, U2, weezer, daughtry, bob marley, the dispatch, snow patrol, cage the elephant (sort of), Ok Go, kris allen, switchfoot, fastball, semisonic, third eye blind, three doors down, boys like girls (kind of), green day (kind of), good charlotte (kind of), three days grace (kind of), bad company, etc, etc i like waaay to much music to list here but anything really, variety in music is good, as long as its not cruddy music

Sounds good! BTW, if you like 90s, check out the band Rock Sugar.

Just remember kiddos, parental control is with your best intentions in mind.
wink.png
I'm fixing to start turning my son's computer off, he wants to stay on it until 4 am, and then sleep half the day. I'm waking him up early in the morning, just to be mean, HAHA!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
eh, i think i go through phases, it also depends on my mood, and it varies but any kind really, as long as its not rap or just awful, i think im currently in an alternative kinda phase, i was in a 80s/90s (particuarly british/uk) phase for a while, like for instance i love oasis and i love the goo goo dolls, right now im listening to finger eleven, i love coldplay, i like the fray, the verve, blur, U2, weezer, daughtry, bob marley, the dispatch, snow patrol, cage the elephant (sort of), Ok Go, kris allen, switchfoot, fastball, semisonic, third eye blind, three doors down, boys like girls (kind of), green day (kind of), good charlotte (kind of), three days grace (kind of), bad company, etc, etc i like waaay to much music to list here but anything really, variety in music is good, as long as its not cruddy music

Sounds good! BTW, if you like 90s, check out the band Rock Sugar.

yup!
smile.png
haha and, ok will do, thanks for telling me about them, ill go look it up right now on a new tab haha

Quote:
I'm trying to stop being really grumpy in the mornings. So far, I think it's working.
tongue.png
But thank you for letting us know.
smile.png

Quote:
xD i can stay up all day and all night
the latest i sleep in is 5 am
tongue.png

Goodness! I'm not getting up at 5 am, lol. I can stay up all day and all night, but it sure gets harder the older I get. I might be nice, he does have a bad sunburn, and I feel kind of bad for him.

Quote:
I'm trying to stop being really grumpy in the mornings. So far, I think it's working.
tongue.png
smile.png

Oh, my boy is a monster in the morning
lol.png
I think I heard him growl the other morning.

Quote:
tongue.png
smile.png

lol.png

O.e im a morning person
not to happy in the noon, but by night im very happy
big_smile.png

from my studies, most boys are monsters in the morning :L

Quote:
lol.png

O.e im a morning person
big_smile.png

Well, I have to admit............... I'm the biggest monster in the mornings in my house
hide.gif
Not a morning at all, until I have had a pot of coffee, then I'm
ya.gif

Quote:
lol.png

O.e im a morning person
big_smile.png

yes, i think i could probably confirm that too, yes most boys are bad in the mornings, i have 2 brothers, but then again i am awful in the mornings too, so i guess i cant really talk
hmm.png
idunno.gif
... haha
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom