still looking for a rooster in connectut

Has any one else have eggs take so long to ship? I know it takes time if you are across country, but how long can eggs be in shipment? I only live a few states away from someone I am trying to buy from. It was Mon they were shipped..today is Fri. Just wondered if the eggs will be ok that long out? I also know it's according to how they are handled during shipping. I had an order from this same state at the first of the year, it only took 3 days. I already paid, it was a lot of money for us, my husband was just laid off from work, short two years of retirement after working at a place for 25 years! Meanies! Anyway, hoping I will get a few good reports that you have had eggs out that long and did well, or even ok. I don't want to say who it is, because they may still want to work things out. Haven't heard from them today. Tomorrow is Sat..then, the whole weekend! Please..some good news here.

If you were local to us I'd give you a buff orpington roo.
love.gif
: Angelique

Quote:

I'm right near you but only have one roo myself. Take a look at Craigslist. There's a bunch on there! I've got friends with chickens around here too. I'll ask around for you.

thanks for the help but my daughter came in last night an said she thinks one of her hens is rooster an i think she is right so i will give it a few weeks an then see what we have.we do chicks turkeys an just got a few peachicks me an my daughter are getting hooked on our poultry.good to hear there is some local people on hear

Back
Top Bottom