Still trying to figure out what gender and breed these are

I’m not quite sure, because each day that goes by, I’m growing more attached. They are loving, smart, and love being held. I am worried about giving them away yet, I’m worried about keeping them lol.
You are going to be in for a big surprise when they get a little older and their hormones kick in.
The sooner you find them new homes, the better for everyone involved.

Yeah they look like mixes. Mostly leghorn if I had to guess? They look like my austrawhite but with yellow feet instead of grey.
Not sure about the other breed but I do believe I see leghorn in there
Yayyy thank you for that update.. I have definitely been trying to research as much as possible, to be as educated about the breeds I have. So now I’m excited to start to read about leghorns, I initially thought they were possibly Delaware chickens.

Yayyy thank you for that update.. I have definitely been trying to research as much as possible, to be as educated about the breeds I have. So now I’m excited to start to read about leghorns, I initially thought they were possibly Delaware chickens.
They could be! I’ve never looked too much into Delawares. I’d research personality as well to see if they have those traits.
I think I have pictures but I did have a leghorn mix at some point who looked almost exactly like them

Attachments

• IMG_6043.jpeg
    IMG_6043.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom