StoneDine cookware set??

Quote:
Thats what i would want to do.. buy the pieces seperate...
I just checked them out.. they look pretty nice!
I need a new set here badly (in my mind anyways...lol)...I have faberware thats getting old....
old.gif

My cookware is cheap, old and worn. I was thrilled when my mom said she would buy some for me for my birthday. Whatever I don't get, I will be buying at Target piece by piece. The cookware is REALLY nice. Heavy, very sturdy non-stick that works better than anything I have ever seen. My mom has one pan, and I made bacon in it, and it wiped clean. Amazing!

Quote:
Which stuff?
lol.png

ALLLLL of it! I want it so bad! But I'm saving up for a ranch. Then I can save up for fancy cookware...
Gosh, y'all are practically spending my money for me!
lol.png

Quote:
Which stuff?
lol.png

ALLLLL of it! I want it so bad! But I'm saving up for a ranch. Then I can save up for fancy cookware...
Gosh, y'all are practically spending my money for me!
lol.png

Oh honey you can go ahead and live with hand me downs until you are pushing 50 like me.
gig.gif

Quote:
Not me.

tongue.png

Well... i did it... i ordered them. They'll be taking $37.00 out of my acct for the next 9 months..
It would have only been $27.00 a month... but i also ordered a bigger stockpot ..
roll.png

These things better be good...
hmm.png

Quote:
Not me.

tongue.png

Well... i did it... i ordered them. They'll be taking $37.00 out of my acct for the next 9 months..
It would have only been $27.00 a month... but i also ordered a bigger stockpot ..
roll.png

These things better be good...
hmm.png

Let me know how you like them!!!

Let us know how you like the Stonedine ---

I have Calphalon and it is very heavy -- a pot of spaghetti or a frittata takes both hands to lift -- be sure to get the 'cool-handle' kind so that you don't have to fool with those little suede 'footies' that go on the hot handles (can you tell that I've had mine for a long time???? That stuff never wears out!)

Back
Top Bottom