Stories

silkieloverz123

Songster
7 Years
Oct 21, 2012
Washington
In this thread you may post pictures, stories, Q & A's and anything chicken related! Ill start the thread with some updates!

We recently made a makeshift coop with poles, and plastic chicken wire for the babies to go out on the nicer days for some sun and bug finding! We will probably make the coop some time after Thanksgiving but im not sure.So far we have confirirmed one for sure Roo. His name is Cocao Bean { Yea i know not to manly for a Roo! } He started crowing a couple days ago, he was a good little boy, and make a pretty nice sound for his first crow!

I have a question u know when u look at other people's picture things that say stuff like just hatched or out of the brooder and ur username well anyway I was wondering if those words in green like urs is chilled with my peeps does it change automaticle or do I change it!??????- aya

I have a question u know when u look at other people's picture things that say stuff like just hatched or out of the brooder and ur username well anyway I was wondering if those words in green like urs is chilled with my peeps does it change automaticle or do I change it!??????- aya
I think the BYC automatically changes it for you, but I'm not positive.

The forum keeps track of the number of posts you have and will give you a title. Here are the "ranks"

You will move:
from 'New Egg' to 'Just Hatched': 25 posts
from 'Just Hatched' to 'Out of The Brooder: 50 posts
from 'Out of The Brooder' to 'Chillin' with my Peeps': 150 posts
from 'Chillin' with my Peeps' to 'Overrun with Chickens': 500 posts
from 'Overrun with Chickens' to 'Chicken Obsessed': 1000 posts
from 'Chicken Obsessed' to 'True BYC Addict': 2500 posts
from 'True BYC Addict' to 'Flock Master': 5000 posts

We need help to find out what our little Silkie Smokey is! SPLASH/BLUE???? Here are some pics but she looks more 'splashy' now that she is a little older! HELP!

Back
Top Bottom