~Stray Cat RP~

Clematis was running through the field, when all the sudden, it struck her. There were lights, tall buildings, and even more lights, strung across the tall gray buildings. What was this place? Then, she saw two other cats! She approached them, thinking of what she could be getting herself into. She looked at them, slightly tilting her head. "What are you here for?", she asked Alice and Whiskers.

Clematis was running through the field, when all the sudden, it struck her. There were lights, tall buildings, and even more lights, strung across the tall gray buildings. What was this place? Then, she saw two other cats! She approached them, thinking of what she could be getting herself into. She looked at them, slightly tilting her head. "What are you here for?", she asked Alice and Whiskers.

(Alice) I had no friends, my home was a fire zone, no one would face me, I had to-*Alice then gets attacked by another beat up looking cat, they hiss and fight and fall off the building!*

Name: Fluff
breed: Tabby
History: Was a sweet, city house cat but then escaped for the wild, traded her family for the wild, she had betrayed them, was a fighter ever since, also lives in a dump, scaring any dog OR cat in sight.
Picture:

Last edited:
(Fluff) Oh no!!! I swear I won't fight again! (Alice and Fluff fall in a pile of dirt, thankfully, just a broken arm for Fluff) (Alice) Oh my! I am so lucky! Thank you dear God! YOU! YOU TABBY! YOU COULD'VE KILLED US BOTH! YOU DESERVE THAT BROKEN ARM OF YOURS!

(Fluff) I ain't staying here no more, I'm going alone.
(Alice) Alone? Where are you going? I would like to know if it's not too personal.
(Fluff) I left my family and I'm coming back to say I'm sorry, but I won't stay, anyone want to come?

(Alice) Whiskers? Want to come? It may be an adventure!
(Fluff) Oh, how it will be! She's somewhere in here, I would've been hunting someone's rabbit but I must say sorry while possible.

Ooh! I GOTTA try this!!!

Name: Alice
Breed: Long-Haired Calico
History: Alice was in a kitten mill and she was terribly abused, she then turned aggressive and set herself and all the other cats free.
Personality: Likes to relax in the sun and loves to hunt by a stream where her den lays, her favorite food is salmon and she likes to watch big, burning fires.
Picture:

Username: DuckRaiser

(Alice) I had no friends, my home was a fire zone, no one would face me, I had to-*Alice then gets attacked by another beat up looking cat, they hiss and fight and fall off the building!*

Name: Fluff
breed: Tabby
History: Was a sweet, city house cat but then escaped for the wild, traded her family for the wild, she had betrayed them, was a fighter ever since, also lives in a dump, scaring any dog OR cat in sight.
Picture:

I am quoting these because I changed their breed.

Back
Top Bottom