Stray Chicken?

Looks like the poor little girl found a great home. She's cute! She does look young.

I am telling you, It is a female.
No pointy saddle or sickle feathers, her comb and wattles would be more developed, and the tail would be diffrent.
She most likely escaped her farm, and as she was wondering heard your ladies, and decided to check it out, after hanging out a few days and sleeping in the trees or under something, she decided to stay.

It is not uncommon for them to wonder.

I believe you that its a hen, I meant I don't know what breed she is. I have two neighbors that have birds, my immediate neighbor has game birds mostly guinea and the guy behind me has chickens. I am pretty sure she came from one of them. I don't think I'll be asking around too much as she is so cute, I don't want them to take her back. She picked us and who are we to argue?

I have no idea what she is, she showed up in my yard just like that. She is very light and has a high pitch chirp that's adorable haha, I thought that it was a hen, but hubs was nervous. Weird that a hen would wander in like that.... Hmmmm

I have no idea what she is, she showed up in my yard just like that. She is very light and has a high pitch chirp that's adorable haha, I thought that it was a hen, but hubs was nervous. Weird that a hen would wander in like that.... Hmmmm

Oh my god! This is Lila Ann & 2 days ago a stray hen wandered into my neighbors empty lot property & stayed there up
until 2 days ago my lonely roo Henry spotted her & went crazy trying to lure her into our yard she finally came over & thr 2 are interacting but i want her gone!!! I can't afford any baby chicks & i can't allow these strays to build a chicken colony in my yatd!!!! Please Help!!!!

Oh my god! This is Lila Ann & 2 days ago a stray hen wandered into my neighbors empty lot property & stayed there up
until 2 days ago my lonely roo Henry spotted her & went crazy trying to lure her into our yard she finally came over & thr 2 are interacting but i want her gone!!! I can't afford any baby chicks & i can't allow these strays to build a chicken colony in my yatd!!!! Please Help!!!!

As long as you don't let her brood the eggs, they won't hatch. Just collect the eggs as she lays them, fertilized eggs are no different to fertilized ones in taste.

Back
Top Bottom