Stretchy Poultry Leash for walking pet Ducks, Chickens, and Geese

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
I bought 2 of these from Nettie (Partyfowl on ETSY) and I only need one. These are great. I copied the description from her ETSY listing:

PartyFowl Specialty Stretchy Poultry Leash for Ducks, Chickens, and Geese!
***Note: PartyFowl Leashes should only be used with Partyfowl Harnesses.***
Each leash is about 4-5 ft long and stretches, allowing for a safe and comfortable walking experience for pet poultry. Due to their anatomy, it is unsafe to walk poultry such as ducks, geese, chickens, turkeys, peafowl, etc using a rigid dog or cat lead. This stretchy leash allows your pet to walk away from you, only feeling a slight pull when wandering too far. The leash can also be pulled gently to nudge your pet back towards you. Stretchy Leashes help prevent yanking, choking, and wiggling out of a harness during a walk.
PartyFowl leashes can also be use in water! You can now use this leash in conjunction with a diaper or walking harness to allow your pet to swim in a body of water without risk of them swimming away!
Each leash has a small handle on one end and a swivel clasp on the other that will allow you to attach the leash to a PartyFowl Diaper Harness or Walking Harness. Leashing your pet allows you to enjoy your pet outside of the home and backyard without breaking any leash laws!

PM me to buy (Paypal). Nettie sells matching harnesses, duck shoes & chicken shoes, as well as diapers. :)

Back
Top Bottom