String in feces

I meant Trevorusn, but that's ok! If you did have worms a while back, is they're somewhere they could be oicking them up? Just wondered ;)

How long ago?
Did you do two treatments ten

It was over a year ago. However, at that time we didn't see evidence of worms. Our hens had slowed down on egg production. We thought it MAY be worms taking their nutrition so we treated and yes, followed up 10 days later. It turned out that the hens were stressed by our oversexed rooster. We gave our rooster to a good home and the hens returned to regular egg laying. The worms I see today are the only ones I have ever observed. Thanks for your reply:)

To those of you following this thread, where are likely sources of my hens getting worms? Their coop bedding is clean and dry. I use a poop board under the roost that is scraped daily. They have a very large run and enclosed yard outside in a partially wooded area. I allow them to free range for a couple of hours every day in our meadow and woods. I've had hens for 5 years now in the same situation and never had worms.

Back
Top Bottom