Stroke

thudson

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 2, 2013
Gatesville Texas
Hello all my friends! I have been gone a little while. I have been in a way incapacitated. I am 53 years old and had a mild Stroke recently. I am recovering a doing pretty well now. Lord knows it was a scary situation. But on the good side of things my girls are getting me strong again and active. One surprising note is if you recall from one of my stories, I hatched my first hen from an incubator not too long ago. Well she decided on her own she wanted to be a mom. So in the heat of July she went broody. As of yesterday she did in fact become a mother hen. One egg hatched late last night! Looking forward to my girl running around with her little babies soon. Well it's good to be back and I will lend a hand or advice when I can! Thanks all, talk to you all soon!!:old

Glad you are doing better! I know how scary that is! I had a series of strokes 1 1/2 years ago, at the age of 49. It has had a HUGE impact on my life! Word of advice- take it easy and don't feel bad about resting when you need to. Fatigue is a big part of stroke aftermath.
Best to you!

Glad you are doing better! I know how scary that is! I had a series of strokes 1 1/2 years ago, at the age of 49. It has had a HUGE impact on my life! Word of advice- take it easy and don't feel bad about resting when you need to. Fatigue is a big part of stroke aftermath.
Best to you!
You are definitely correct. Fatigue is definitely my biggest issue right now! Thanks for the advice, I definitely have to take it a lot easier and more frequent breaks. I appreciate you, thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom