1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Strong quail

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Tikkajazz94, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

My quail musT be mighty smart and mighty strong. My birds was all good last night. This morning. All I them out. The huge garage door open. So I hadto chase them all down. My dad help catch 4 of them. Than followed sounds and caught 6 more. One was outside and I hadto use a really good fishing net with cloth and not line to catch it. But one is still missing. I know they like to be together in their own little way. I just hope I find the Lil guy/gal soon

2. millebantam

millebantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Little Rhody
    I need a translator to understand what went on here. I've had a similar experience I think, but there was mass quantities of alcohol, police, and a chicken costume involved.

3. Tikkajazz94

Ah, My Quail escaped from their pen :O I Had to chase them down. Which I had one left to find and Just found the little lady.
    The Problem was I Put them in the garage, Half the garage is storage, and my brother had to change the breaks on the Car so We have the Car in there and the big huge door is wide open. So I was scared at first that They all ran away from me. Two was outside, and the 9 was inside.

4. aprophet

aprophet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.
    Quote:kina sounds like my normal friday night [​IMG]

5. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    If you read it a few times, it sounds like a person out of breath explaining a situation... I am glad you got a hold of the birds!

6. Tikkajazz94

Quote:Thanks, I've been woried sick, haven't done anything else really, but Drink Tea, Hot chocolate and Apple cidar and Going out there searching.

She came out when the sun was on the other side of the house, So it was cool.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by