Stupid Neighbors!!

Quote:
I have seriously considered doing this!
big_smile.png
I have 4 little dogs, so her 2 Golden Retriever's poop really stands out in the yard.

Melodie aI am SO mad right now at our stupid neighbors! They have a grown daughter who lives a couple of hours away who has a border collie mix demon dog, and usually she isn't here because she is at home.. well I don't know if it is because of the holidays or if her teenage sons have brought the dog here or what but it has been next door a lot lately and it is making me insane!

We have a white german shepherd who we keep contained in OUR yard. He is never outside without us unless he is locked up on our front porch or attached to a lead which he adores because he can lay on the hammock in the sun and just "guard." We never let him roam onto the neighbors property but do they give us that same courtesy? OH no! The worst thing is that this dumb dog doesn't just come onto our property and poop which is really starting to irritate me since we have trained our dog not to go to the bathroom in our front yard but to go behind the house into the end of the field at the edge of the woods to do his business. This dog has the nerve to come into our yard and bark his fool head off at MY family! My husband has said something to them several times but does it do any good at all?? NOPE! Little creep keeps coming back... "oh, we didn't know he was out" WHAT? HOW STUPID ARE YOU? AND HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM?? So, it is freezing here tonight and I let Riot out to go pee which he is allowed to do in a strip of pine trees in front of the house and what happens but this stupid dog which I didn't see comes barrelling towards us barking like a maniac. My hubby is asleep in bed sick and both kids have just gone to bed and my dog can't even pee in peace in his own yard. I gave Riot the command to stop, wait and come and he did so reluctantly because he wasn't happy about this little piece of you know what barking at us in our yard. I was very proud of him, so I grabbed the shovel and chased the dog out of our yard after I put Riot inside and the kid next door come out and looks at me like I am bothering them by chasing the dog back into their yard. Hubby has a bb gun by the front door and I realized tonight that I don't know how to use it. I know how to use the shotgun in the coop but not the bb gun.... guess what I will be learning tomorrow. I didn't go over there tonight because it is 10:30 at night and the neighbor is old, has cancer and has been sick but I am going to go and talk to them tomorrow. I hate to cause trouble because he is really a sick man but I am sorry, this is just not tolerable any longer. She needs to control her mutt, thankfully we lock the chickens up at night so I am not worried about them but I don't trust that dog not to try something with them in the daylight. Grrrrrr... I HATE IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNERS!!!

Ahhh, what's a litle poop? I bought myself a pooper scooper and I simply get it up -- too small a thing to get upset about. Also, I'd make friends with the dog. If it wanted to attack you, it would already done so. I'd take me out a tasty dog treat and first, you'll have to toss it to the dog but later, it will be your friend & come to you. I haven't seen many dogs who won't become your friend, and I bet this one is no different. Once it is your friend, you can lead it back to its home and say, "Here's your dog; I was worried about [him/her] running free." I've done this with Pitbulls. I'd made such good friends with one that he hopped in the car with me when I stopped and he was loose dragging his chain far from home (I stopped and said, "What you doin loose? Hop in (opening the door/ he wagging his tail like he was relieved). . . " The only time I'd shoot a dog is it was in the active process of attacking my livestock. Sometimes you don't know all that someone else is going through in their lives. Give your neighbor and their dog a break. There are no bad dogs. Lighten up!​

Back
Top Bottom