Status
Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Flock Mistress
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Sep 6, 2007
Corydon, Indiana
This new site is not going away. So if you're a dedicated member, you might as well try to offer suggestions or point out bugs (in a tactful way).

You may also want to answer posts from people that need help using the site. Not everyone is a computer geek.

I believe that once we have learned how to navigate this board, people will see the benefits. It's kind of unfair to say you hate it when it's only been up for approx 12 hours.

And if you have to post that you may not want to come here anymore or as often anymore, you may need to put on your big girl/boy pants and work on helping members of the community thru this transition period, and stop whining.

Last edited:
x2

I have been on so many websites that have gone through big changes like this and there's always a group of people that says they're just going to leave, as if that'll make the people working on the site change it back immediately. It really isn't that big of a deal. If the community was worth anything to you before, it shouldn't be too hard for you to adjust.

(I can understand for those with computer issues, but in theory those issues will eventually be fixed. Just be patient, folks.)

Do any creatures other than humans whine? Lol, maybe we do it enough to cover for all other living things.

I do agree, tips, suggestions, encouragement, and big thankyous are what we all need now. For crying out loud, I'm doing this on a phone and while its not as easy to do now I am still making it work (slowly, but its no one else's fault that I don't have a computer)

Who died and made you owner?
No need to be so rude..
What you MAY be taking as whining is just members being CONFUSED about certain things on this new forum...
Like me.. now i cant post from my Kindle anymore.. why?
So i made a thread asking for help... thats not whining, its simply POINTING OUT a bug or PROBLEM with this new forum...
And how can i give suggestions, when i dont know how to fix it myself??
And this hasnt been up for just 12 hours for MANY of us... we've been playing with it in the sandbox for a few/couple weeks now.. and these are still some of the same problems...
Dont be so quick to judge others.. this IS a big change and it IS confusing to many members.. like myself.
roll.png

nickie, how you posting from a phone?? Did you hit something to make it work?? I cant get my kindle to work now.. *sigh*

Considering that you are calling for tact, your post is about as untactful as they come. We're allowed to have our opinions and we're allowed to dislike the new formatting for whatever reasons we have. We don't have to be appreciative just because of all the work gone into the change. There are problems, and they need to be dealt with.

Who died and made you owner?
No need to be so rude..
What you MAY be taking as whining is just members being CONFUSED about certain things on this new forum...
Like me.. now i cant post from my Kindle anymore.. why?
So i made a thread asking for help... thats not whining, its simply POINTING OUT a bug or PROBLEM with this new forum...
And how can i give suggestions, when i dont know how to fix it myself??
And this hasnt been up for just 12 hours for MANY of us... we've been playing with it in the sandbox for a few/couple weeks now.. and these are still some of the same problems...
Dont be so quick to judge others.. this IS a big change and it IS confusing to many members.. like myself.
roll.png
X 2 ........ Ya, what she said.............
roll.png

Good grief, people, are we in a fistfight here? Karen may not have worded it the way that was palatable to some folks, however, her intended point was a valid one. This is here to stay. The negativity, rudeness and even melodrama is way over the top today, and I'm not talking about Karen's post, either (I realize there's lots of venting going on, which was expected with such a huge change).

Spend some time learning the layout of the new home, which switch turns on which light, etc, and if one doesn't work, let us know so we can call in the electrician. No matter how much strange the new house feels at this moment in time, we cannot move back to the old one we outgrew.
old.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom