Summer Project

Pics
P1040119.JPG
table.jpg

ok I changed the owl and I'm going to add more plants at the bottom then I'm going to call it quits.

All the templates and template holder, fussy cut for all the squares and triangles, the pink caddy the rotary cutter, the T square, Machine pad, a peddle pad, pack 5 blades, 26"x38" cutting mat, 24" No slip strip ruler, 1/2" strip ruler, wheels,Ironing Top,came with the machine because I took the demo table, demo is good lol, and I bought for 1/2 price the complete perfect hand binding system, zip binding tool minute miters seam guide, the what they call the zip gun, in the 3 sizes clips to hold project instead of pins,A sew mate tool that is just a multi use tool , work station shelves that fit under the machine and last but not least the thread dispenser holds up to two spools of thread and doesn't let them get tangled for double needles. I also bought 10 45 rotary blades for 20.00 dollars. I don't have the table yet have to pick it up Saturday after the quilt show and I have the middle size table called the Advantage. ok I will tell so you don't have to ask all this for $2900.00. and yes the table goes up and down tilts etc. Sat hurry up and come.

View attachment 1120502 View attachment 1120505
ok I changed the owl and I'm going to add more plants at the bottom then I'm going to call it quits.

All the templates and template holder, fussy cut for all the squares and triangles, the pink caddy the rotary cutter, the T square, Machine pad, a peddle pad, pack 5 blades, 26"x38" cutting mat, 24" No slip strip ruler, 1/2" strip ruler, wheels,Ironing Top,came with the machine because I took the demo table, demo is good lol, and I bought for 1/2 price the complete perfect hand binding system, zip binding tool minute miters seam guide, the what they call the zip gun, in the 3 sizes clips to hold project instead of pins,A sew mate tool that is just a multi use tool , work station shelves that fit under the machine and last but not least the thread dispenser holds up to two spools of thread and doesn't let them get tangled for double needles. I also bought 10 45 rotary blades for 20.00 dollars. I don't have the table yet have to pick it up Saturday after the quilt show and I have the middle size table called the Advantage. ok I will tell so you don't have to ask all this for $2900.00. and yes the table goes up and down tilts etc. Sat hurry up and come.
I love the new owl look. :eek:Wow quilts are just going to fly out of your house now. You will have to give us an update on your first ones using these new tools.

Back
Top Bottom