Summer Project

Pics
Hummmm Kats I thought that you did not want any photos until OCT. ?
yes I extended it some needed more time but if anyone has theirs ready to send pics thats ok, I can post just not who it was made by, if you want me to wait till Oct, I can do that. Just don't forget to send to my personal e-mail.

my new purse I just finished

P1040131.JPG

Oh I have a HQ sixteen not the sweet sixteen it is like one of the first ones but she has been upgraded, I like that I can break down the table and it's a 10 footer. I love it now thumper has one but I can't remember what kind but that is a sweet machine too, I love the fact that you can use groovy boards, laser and can quilt from the front.

Oh I have a HQ sixteen not the sweet sixteen it is like one of the first ones but she has been upgraded, I like that I can break down the table and it's a 10 footer. I love it now thumper has one but I can't remember what kind but that is a sweet machine too, I love the fact that you can use groovy boards, laser and can quilt from the front.
Mine is a APQS Millennium on a 14 foot frame. I haven't had it very long but I love it.

Back
Top Bottom