Summer Project

Some of you maybe interested in volunteering your time to make a "Rare Bear" check out the info.

go to [email protected] to request info. on how to volunteer to make a bear for a child with a rare disease. Your bear has a tag so you can follow it to your child. You only commit to making one to start. Or sign up at this link. You do purchase the pattern for a tiny fraction of the cost of the pattern.

http://www.rarescience.org/rare-bear-program/rare-bear-army-signup/

Last edited:
Some of you maybe interested in volunteering your time to make a "Rare Bear" check out the info.

go to [email protected] to request info. on how to volunteer to make a bear for a child with a rare disease. Your bear has a tag so you can follow it to your child. You only commit to making one to start. Or sign up at this link. You do purchase the pattern for a tiny fraction of the cost of the pattern.

http://www.rarescience.org/rare-bear-program/rare-bear-army-signup/
I looked into this, I was super excited that I would be able to make a bear but they are only taking donations in certain places. I am going to keep my eyes out for an opening near me. I adore the idea of being able to do something special for any one of these families in need. Thanks Kat for this info. I love it!!

4 days to get pics into me!!!! then I post and we put in order our wish list which is sent back to me and then I tell you where to send your pretty. Then after all pretties have gotten to their new homes we have a grand reveal.

Pic 1,

minipic.jpg

pic 2

mini.JPG

pic 3
mini3.JPG

pic 4
FullSizeRender.jpg

pic 5
P1040133.JPG

pic 6
P1040134.JPG

pic 7
mini4.jpg

Now this is how this works, you send me a preference list using all 7 pictures,(via PM) like for example, picture 4,3,6,7 in order of preference and then I will tell you who to send your miniquilt to and when all quilt have made it to their new homes I will post the grand reveal of who made the quilt and who is the receiver.

please PM me with your addresses. thanks

Back
Top Bottom