Summer Quilt block swap - We use similar colors, but each pick a different block

Looks like I need to get to work, but I won't do much more than buy material before school is out. No time between hatchlings, incubators, kids, work at school, theatre and gymnastics after school, choir.......

I can't wait to just give myself over to my 12 blocks. I'll have one a day done for 12 days, Plus a few extras maybe.

I won't be on here much but I will be working on them so if you don't see me leaving any messages don't worry. I just have a lot on my plate. Maybe today I can get started. I wanted to do them when I go away on our quilters retreat but I have so many other things I want to do then. The one I picked is pretty easy it's just a lot of half square triangles. I just need to see how many of what I need. Have fun everyone.

I havn't even gotten the stuff yet, but I'll be doing that next week. Schools out mid may, then I'll have the time I need to work on them. IN fact, once everything is cut, I'll have them togather in no time.

I"m going to the Fabric store tomorrow. I just got my tax refund and maybe I'll spend it all there. LOL No I better not. I thought I had some really nice fabric I wanted to use but I don't have enought so off I go.

I haven't been able to start my blocks yet either, ladies.
The other day, when I planned to, I spent the whole day vomiting instead. Since then, life has been crazy.
CRAZY.
CRAZY.

I swear, my commitment to homesteading & this home, in particular, are being tested to the extreme.
I really hope to get started on them this week, because I am sure it would quiet my mind.

I got my fabric yesterday and I'm going to be cutting them out today. I'm going to try and use Thangles and see how they go. I'm thinking I will get them all done this weekend. I didn't know there would be sew many little blocks I will need to put together. Talk to you all next week.

Ooooo..... Pretty fabric, ginbart!

I got a splash of ambition, and finished all my blocks the other night. Is it too early to send my blocks in, or should I wait until a deadline is established?

Back
Top Bottom