hide.gif
eeehhhhh! lol

wow nice animals everybody
clap.gif
@Braxton Brigade you have rats
ep.gif
hide.gif
eeehhhhh! lol

They are great creatures! I had another that passed away this winter, absolutely devastated me. You would be surprised by how great of a companion they are. Most people don't like their tails because they think their tails are hairless, really their tails have extremely soft with peach fuzz on them.

lol any body wonna share stories of there chickens or share what breeds of chicken they have I would love too hear them and share chicken pics I will gladly share stories and pictures and my chicken breeds!
ya.gif

lol any body wonna share stories of there chickens or share what breeds of chicken they have I would love too hear them and share chicken pics I will gladly share stories and pictures and my chicken breeds!
ya.gif

Totally. Yesterday I went to check for eggs and saw a broody australorp in the box with another hen underneath. My Australorp was trying to brood a full grown hen
gig.gif
. I shall post a picture!

well, apparently the photo of my australorp hen brooding another hen isn't wanting to upload. So instead, enjoy this photo of my australorp rooster in the nest box lol.

@summerb123

I don't have a picture but on a cold winter the former RIR rooster and RIR 6 hens were in one nesting box all together talking about cramped

they were in the smallest box too
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom