Sunday Dinner - You're invited

I'll add some appetizers...

17.jpg

Our Rabbit Paté with home baked Ruggenbrot,
dill pickles and sliced onions and our Strawberry wine.
A wonderful snack!

Sunday dinner after church, always fried chicken or beef roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, deviled eggs and homemade rolls. Either homemade yellow cake with chocolate icing or banana pudding with Nabisco yellow wafers and fresh bananas added.

I sure would love to have some of those desserts right now. LOL

I am jonesing bad for something sweet and gooey!

P.S, frugal - did you make the pickles? Sharing the recipe for the pate?

oh how i love sunday dinner! My mom use to cook so much food after church that it was supper and lunch the next day! I didnt mind much as it was good old fashion southern cooking! Speaking of Desserts- i love me some homemade black berry cobbler with some Vanilla ice cream to top it off!

Okay, I'm a little late, but if you'll share any left overs, I'll bring homemade ice cream and maple syrup!
Off to look up what Ruggenbrot is! EVerything looks incredibly delicious and I say that never having eaten rabbit before!!

I'd like to sip some of that strawberry wine Mr. Frugal sir.

I've got an extra kid tonight... seems like the natural thing to do after I lay 'em to bed. ha ha ha.

...and since I'm coming late to the Sunday dinner, I'll just bring a big bowl of blueberries...around the 4th of July when our bushes ripen! te he he. I'm sure someone could get creative and do something with them.

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom