Super Blue X Cuckoo Bluebar Blue Egger

skoboxer

Hatching
Jan 13, 2022
I ordered some super blue pullets last summer. One ended up being a rooster which was no problem. He's friendly enough, big and white with a large floppy comb. I also recently found a stash of eggs from my cuckoo bluebar blue egger hen. They were not in the hen house -- she had laid them in the back corner of an old pig hut tucked away behind some bales of straw. Bluebar hen is happily gone broody on the eggs. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect from the chicks with this cross. TIA!

I ordered some super blue pullets last summer. One ended up being a rooster which was no problem. He's friendly enough, big and white with a large floppy comb. I also recently found a stash of eggs from my cuckoo bluebar blue egger hen. They were not in the hen house -- she had laid them in the back corner of an old pig hut tucked away behind some bales of straw. Bluebar hen is happily gone broody on the eggs. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect from the chicks with this cross. TIA!
Just reading this now. What did you end up with? Sounds exciting!

Back
Top Bottom