Super Cat!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by fancyfowl4ever, Jun 29, 2008.

1. fancyfowl4ever

fancyfowl4ever Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Cranbrook, BC, Canada
    One of our Cats is definitly going to get spoiled tonight. She is our best mouser, also bringing home fully grown Columbian Ground squirrels etc, anyhow, today she brought us a WEASEL!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I checked all my coops and no damage done anywhere so I am guessing she got it before it could do any harm to my birdies. [​IMG]
    I just have my essential breeding stock and very few young ones of everything so it would have been devestating if that weasel would have gotten a chance to get its paws on anything.

I still can't believe it.(the weasel by the way was a pregnant female, so yay, we prevented the production of more poultry-killers).
    Now I am hoping that there isn't a second one around(and if there is I hope the cat catches it).

Anyhow, I will go outside now and cuddle with all my babies and tell them to thank the cat big time next time they see her.
    [​IMG]

Anna

2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

3. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    That Cat needs a bowl of ice cream

4. kees

kees Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    Can I borrow her?

5. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    What a good kitty!!!!!! [​IMG]

6. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Awesome cat!!! [​IMG]

7. fancyfowl4ever

fancyfowl4ever Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Cranbrook, BC, Canada
    She was always an awesome Cat, bringing us all kinds of gifts, already am amazed at her ability to catch and kill fully grown gophers(she brings us up to 2 a day of those right now), we were even more impressed when she brought us 2 fully grown Packrats(Bonnie isn't exactly a big cat, small to medium at best).

Now if she could learn to get rid of our Coyote infestation, then she would really be "Bonnie the Wonder-cat".

Serioulsy though, I hope she stays away from the Coyotes, such a good cat one does not get twice.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by