Superbowl bound

chaneg78

Songster
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Hudson IN
Oh yeah! Go Colts, were headed to the superbowl!
woot.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
Sorry Jets fans.

Quote:
All I have to say is.....
smack.gif

Is that smack for me, or is that to represent the colts smacking down the jets.
lol.png

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Colts!! I am extra glad due to a coworker who loves the Pats & wanted the Jets to win!
smack.gif

Quote:
All I have to say is.....
smack.gif

lol.png

tongue.gif
wink.png
This
smack.gif
is for the Colts of course. They'll have to play better than they did today in order to win it all.
cool.png

I do agree with Hoosiermomma! I think they will play better, I think they realized that they had to work harder to win today. I was worried for awhile that they would lose!

Quote:
lol.png

tongue.gif
wink.png
This
smack.gif
is for the Colts of course. They'll have to play better than they did today in order to win it all.
cool.png

i agree hosiermomma they need to stop
bun.gif
and concentrate on the super bowl but they think. o were so cool cause were all afc champion take this take that were so awsome i dont know why they do it
idunno.gif
concentrate or it'ill blow in your face

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue.gif
wink.png
This
smack.gif
cool.png

i agree hosiermomma they need to stop
bun.gif
and concentrate on the super bowl but they think. o were so cool cause were all afc champion take this take that were so awsome i dont know why they do it
idunno.gif
concentrate or it'ill blow in your face

love.gif
Dylan youre a silly pickle. We gotta root for the colts for daddy and Rachel. Plus, they are way better than the alternative. At least its not Favre right?? So go colts!!
thumbsup.gif
Besides silly, the jets were the ones that were talking smack.
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well without the old man in the game, I don't really care, but I think the Colts will whip the Saints.

I picked the Colts to win 44-17

Back
Top Bottom