Superbowl bound

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chaneg78, Jan 24, 2010.

1. chaneg78

chaneg78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2009
    Hudson IN
    Oh yeah! Go Colts, were headed to the superbowl! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG].
    Sorry Jets fans.

2. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:All I have to say is.....[​IMG]

3. chaneg78

chaneg78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2009
    Hudson IN

Is that smack for me, or is that to represent the colts smacking down the jets. [​IMG]

4. goobhen

goobhen Chicks Rule

Dec 6, 2008
    Indiana
    WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Colts!! I am extra glad due to a coworker who loves the Pats & wanted the Jets to win! [​IMG]

5. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind

Is that smack for me, or is that to represent the colts smacking down the jets. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] This [​IMG] is for the Colts of course. They'll have to play better than they did today in order to win it all. [​IMG]

6. Skippin' Sammi

Skippin' Sammi Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2010
    Indiana
    [​IMG]

YAY COLTS!!
    Great job guys!!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  7. goobhen

goobhen Chicks Rule

Dec 6, 2008
    Indiana
    I do agree with Hoosiermomma! I think they will play better, I think they realized that they had to work harder to win today. I was worried for awhile that they would lose!

8. chickenchaser99

chickenchaser99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Quote:Is that smack for me, or is that to represent the colts smacking down the jets. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] This [​IMG] is for the Colts of course. They'll have to play better than they did today in order to win it all. [​IMG]

i agree hosiermomma they need to stop [​IMG] and concentrate on the super bowl but they think. o were so cool cause were all afc champion take this take that were so awsome i dont know why they do it [​IMG] concentrate or it'ill blow in your face

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  9. steelersfan43

steelersfan43 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2009
    NE IN
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] This [​IMG] is for the Colts of course. They'll have to play better than they did today in order to win it all.[​IMG]

i agree hosiermomma they need to stop [​IMG] and concentrate on the super bowl but they think. o were so cool cause were all afc champion take this take that were so awsome i dont know why they do it [​IMG] concentrate or it'ill blow in your face

[​IMG] Dylan youre a silly pickle. We gotta root for the colts for daddy and Rachel. Plus, they are way better than the alternative. At least its not Favre right?? So go colts!! [​IMG] Besides silly, the jets were the ones that were talking smack. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Well without the old man in the game, I don't really care, but I think the Colts will whip the Saints.

I picked the Colts to win 44-17

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by