Superhero RPG~~~important positions open, pls join!

CayugaLover

The Duck Whisperer
7 Years
Aug 24, 2012
My own imagination. Beat that!
~~~:D Superhero RPG :D~~~
RULES:
No more than 3 powers
You can't copy anyone's power. if the usual ones run out, make up your own!
nothing to gruesome.
fighting: 4 attacks per post, you can only dodge 1 in every 4, injuries must be at least as bad as a stubbed toe. broken bones take a real day (at least!!) to mend, unless a superhero with healing powers helps you.
no more than two sidekicks (apprentices, really) per hero
no perfect charries: remember they're still human! well, okay. maybe a few perfect charries
wink.png
don't RP until i've accepted your characters
use quotes " " when your charrie's talking, please!!!
PM me your hero's powers
feel free to PM me if you have questions
HAVE FUN!!!:) :) :)

ranks:
really powerful heroes (pretty much the perfect charries, the leaders): 2 taken 7 open
regular heroes: unlimited
sidekicks: unlimited, no more than 2 per super.
civilians: unlimited
villians: 1 taken 6 open
mythical animals: 2 taken 5 open

superheroes (in this RP) tend to form "clubs". usually a club is where a really powerful super, two or more regular heroes, and their sidekicks (and sometimes a civilian. rarely.) hang together, become best friends, and fight crime together. they tend to have a clubhouse, where they hide their supersuits and things. 6 clubs open, 1 reserved. if you want to make a club, fill out a form:

Club form:
leader: (really powerful peep)
second in command:
reg. supers:
sidekicks:
other:

Form:
Secret Identity name:
Powers:
Power Details: (optional, you can explain your more complex powers here.)
Appearance:
Club:
Sidekick(s): (optional)
Username:
Pic:

powers reserved:
shapeshifting
multiplying
technopathic
telepathic
telekenetic
super agility
i intend to make a member page for the powers reserved, but for now this will work fine.
and i intend to make my own charries once i make the time :) LOOK FORWARD TO RPING WITH YOU!!!!!!

Form:
Secret Identity name:
Phoenix.
Real name: her given name is Gwendolyn, but she is an orphan and goes by Phoenix.
Powers:
1 Shapeshifting
2 multiplying (explained below)
3 control over fire

Power Details: (optional, you can explain your more complex powers here.)
Multiplying is when a person can be in more than one place in one time. For example: Phoenix is faced off with a supervillian. Suddenly, six gold shimmering bubbles surround the villain, and they all pop spontaneously. Where the bubbles were are now six exact replicas of Phoenix. They cannot communicate telepathically, but they do tend to think the same things at the same time. They all share the powers, so all six replicas can shapeshift, etc. when the real Phoenix is done with them, they dissaspear. she can make as many as she wants.
Control over fire means she can spontaneously combust, create fire out of thin air, is completely fireproof, and can direct or bend fire to do her will.
Appearance: look at pic.
Club: Thunderclub, named in honor of Phoenixes’ mentor, Thundershadows.
Sidekick(s): none yet but she looks forward to picking one.
Username: CayugaLover

Pic:

Name: Adira Grimm

Club: None

Power(s): Can sprout blue-black dragon wings, horns and claws + breathes fire.

Codename: Wyvern

Appearance: Long black hair usually kept in a messy bun. Dark blue eyes and pale skin.(Getting a theme yet? :) ) VERY tall, aggressive and muscular (in a feminine way). Elegant yet obviously powerful.

Pet: Sadiki, a tiny dark blue dragon the size of an average parrot.

Last edited:
In case you're wondering, the wings are one power, the horns and claws are the second power and the fire breathing part is the third. Also, there are scales on her brow and at the base of her wings when she transforms.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom