Supposed to be three Welsummer pullets, Maybe, maybe not?

Here's a picture (not my own) of some Cinnamon Queens. (Note: they can have rose combs like these birds or single combs so don't think too much about the combs :))
43C13EE0-3630-4CC1-8443-7B04F42DB0FD.jpeg

Thanks for all of the replies!

Chicks all came from our local Tractor Supply. They were all in the same tub. We opted for these three as they were a bit older as we wanted to introduce them to a lone youngish hen we have. We’re going to need to wait and see what she like when she ages a bit more. I only know a few varieties...

They are all healthy and have been quarantined over 30 days. Now in an newly constructed enclosed and covered yard subdivided from our existing hen’s area.

I wonder if she'll get totally different adult feathers too. I'm not sure how common this is but I had an extra chick in my order and I swore she was a Partridge Orpington-had the right chick down and even started getting pencilled feathers. After she started molting out of her juvenile feathers she then started turning red and eventually was clearly a full-fledged Red Orpington. Where did you get this bird? I wonder if even a Cinnamon Queen is a possibility. Here's the progression of my girl, Mabel. Yours is looks to be turning red like the middle progression picture but time will tell!
View attachment 3117374
View attachment 3117375
View attachment 3117377

View attachment 3117376
Fine looking hen!

Back
Top Bottom