sure would like to know

confederatemule

Songster
13 Years
Jul 22, 2010
NE Texas
Can anyone tell me what breed this is? He has a rose comb and black feathers on the underside of his wings as well as in his tail.
Thanks fer any help.
Mule

Thanks for the reply, Michael.

I got him at an auction about a month ago. Before I decided to buy a rooster I had seen other roosters that look just like him come through there. I even saw a rooster and hen come through as a pair. They were definitely the same breed, even if it is a mix. Last Friday another one of his twins came through.

I do have one Silver Laced Wyandotte Hen and two Golden Comet Hens. They came from a neighbors flock.

I will probably never be able to locate the actual person who raised them. When I see someone unloading and ask about the chicken or rabbit, I always get the same answer; "I don't know, I just pick up animals and deliver them to the barn for a contractor.", or some dumb answer like that.

Mule

Thanks for the reply, Michael.

I got him at an auction about a month ago. Before I decided to buy a rooster I had seen other roosters that look just like him come through there. I even saw a rooster and hen come through as a pair. They were definitely the same breed, even if it is a mix. Last Friday another one of his twins came through.

I do have one Silver Laced Wyandotte Hen and two Golden Comet Hens. They came from a neighbors flock.

I will probably never be able to locate the actual person who raised them. When I see someone unloading and ask about the chicken or rabbit, I always get the same answer; "I don't know, I just pick up animals and deliver them to the barn for a contractor.", or some dumb answer like that.

Mule

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom