<Survival of the Fittest> A Woods RP

"Hunting" he said happily, looking hungrily at the pups. (How's your chicken?)

"No..." Lilac said "I was, I was, I was trying to sniff out the pups because I thought they might be friends and they're just pups so what could they do? And I thought I could do it without you finding out because I know you don't like wolves and the foxes in the cave aren't really friends because we all have the same father, you, so we're all related and that's not really friends that's family. So I just thought I would do it quickly because the mother wasn't here and I won't hurt them and they won't hurt me!" (Pretend she said that really fast) Lilac blurted out (I have no idea what happened, something got her. But the thing is there were feathers inside the coop and feathers trailing into the woods! So what could've gotten her? The coop run is always locked when they are in it!)

"No..." Lilac said "I was, I was, I was trying to sniff out the pups because I thought they might be friends and they're just pups so what could they do? And I thought I could do it without you finding out because I know you don't like wolves and the foxes in the cave aren't really friends ​because we all have the same father, you, so we're all related and that's not really friends that's family. So I just thought I would do it quickly because the mother wasn't here and I won't hurt them and they won't hurt me!" (Pretend she said that really fast) Lilac blurted out (I have no idea what happened, something got her. But the thing is there were feathers inside the coop and feathers trailing into the woods! So what could've gotten her? The coop run is always locked when they are in it!)
(Oh, which breed?) Claw said "Listen, they don't need their mother. And we are hungry."

Back
Top Bottom