~ Survive With The Canadian Wolves ~ Wolf Roleplay

(I think we need whoever rps Kilo now too.)

Drifter watched from te shadowed forest. What were all those wolves doing?

Raven stopped in her tracks. She felt like someone was them. She slunk back and carefully looked around. She spotted a dark figure and soon realized it was Drifter. She said from behind him,"What are you doing here?"

The black wolf jumped. He recovered from his stupidity and turned around. "I was...um...watching you."

Raven cocked her head and then laughed softly. She looked back at the pack. She said with a slight tone of sadness,"You should go before Lunar finds you. She thinks your a spy and if she finds you, she may kill you." Raven then asked hopefully, "Would you like to go with me on a night hunt tonigh?"

Raven cocked her head and then laughed softly. She looked back at the pack. She said with a slight tone of sadness,"You should go before Lunar finds you. She thinks your a spy and if she finds you, she may kill you." Raven then asked hopefully, "Would you like to go with me on a night hunt tonigh?"
He wagged his tail happily. "I would love it." he stood and shook his ruff. "YOU don't think I am a spy,do you?"

Back
Top Bottom