Survivor Fans.... C'mon! It's okay to admit it!

I love it!
love.gif

We watch it as a family. I've only watched the past 4 or 5 years. DH got me into it when we started dating.

I think it's great to see how the different personalities interact. As a family we discuss who we could hang with and who drives us nuts and why. What strategies work, and why. It's nice. And we love it when the good guys win!

And loved seeing the teacher win last season, and how 'crafty' he was, in more ways than one! He wasn't the Survivor 'pretty' stereotype at all!! Very cool.

Rupert will always be our favorite Survivor character, though.

i haven't missed a season. have thought about trying out, but i'd be the older woman that nobody wants to keep around.
tongue.png

my favorite was the first Africa one, where they gave a village some food and medicine - they should do something like that on every season. i think the winner was Ethan and he was a soccer player.

i am another CSI fan, but miss Grissham too. He really made the show.

Last edited:
Yes, we watch Survivor. Always makes me laugh and roll my eyes when someone is crying the first day about how they're suffering, LOL. You'd think they never watched it before signing up.
roll.png

Dont watch other reality shows, that I can remember. Not much decent stuff on TV anymore.

Blueskylen
don't let that stop you from trying out,
you could make these young punk they keep picking like .
so you go girl don't be afaird I'm not that young either and I still keep trying good luck to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I've never seen it. But I still want to play
hide.gif

New season starts tonight. Turn on your TV, get a bowl of popcorn, and give Survivor a chance!

It's one of the few shows we regularly watch at our house...

Back
Top Bottom