Susan Moore Park Swap Alabama!!! EVERY 1st SAT. 7 to 12 (June 5th)

big_smile.png
Great, I was told today (that this person) She could not belive SUSAN MOORE HAD GONE SO REDNECK TO HAVE A CHICKEN SWAP!!! ooo well, guess we rednecks likes to have fun too!

I have a RED NECK cause it was sunburnt!!! I will have to use sun block next time!!!!!
big_smile.png

Next Swap will be JUNE 13th!! EVeryone Welcome and then we will take JULY AND AUGUST OFF DUE TO HEAT and then Start back in September!!! Hope to see ya there !!

GPN
nessia

Sounds like mostly local non BYC people right now, I think most the BYC folks are headed to GA, except me! I wanted to go but momma said I started it here so I need to be here, even more so daddy has to work that day!

GPN

Update In July we had 2 showup because the weather was better than expected well, no worries momma told one she could come to our house which was just a few minutes away and she lots of her chickens and baby turkeys.

But we expect August not to have a Swap because of the Alabama Heat and momma and our famliy will not be able to be there, but WE WILL PICK BACK UP IN SEPTEBER For sure even though momma is tired of the chickens and wants to sell out! Thanks for those whom have supported the Susan Moore Park Swap and thanks to the Park for allowing us to be there and meet the people of the community and surrounding areas. I will place in the paper this time that it will be to Hot to Swap and will pick it back up in september!!

Thanks
NEssia
GPN

Back
Top Bottom