Susquehanna Poultry Club Show

Quote:
MSBear--can't wait to meet you! Remember we talked via PM a few months back!! Remember, my hubby put his foot in his mouth?! lol You'll get to meet him too!!!
smile.png
lol

Last edited:
ATTN:anyone attending the show. Does anyone have royal palm turkeys for sale?-hens of course!Also any mottled or mille fluer d'uccles?Modern OEG? I will be coming with Chickygirl from southern MD and would like to meet other BYCers! I wear a bright pink hat introduce yourself! Maybe we should get name labels....

Quote:
NOTHING? You still have 2 weeks to get something together. I have a frizzled buckeye roo is anyone interested?? How bout a feather footed leghorn roo, how bout.......
hu.gif

Im gonna have a trio or quad of columbian banty cochins, some rosecomb chicks and maybe some more.

I'll have a BYC T on and will be there with my hubby and son, Wyatt. Can't wait!!!!

I will have a byc t or sweatshirt depending on the weather. i will be the one running the Marans Egg show... anyone got anyone got any eggs to enter?
big_smile.png

sad.png
This hen was stolen from me yesterday. The guy who stole her plans to be at this show. If anyone sees this bird (blue legband #23, metal legband #35270), PLEASE alert the show superintendant and nab this guy and help me get my bird ("Betty") back. PLEASE! I am heartbroken. The perp is a white male in his mid to late 30's, 6' tall, with short light brown hair. He lives near Oxford, PA. Please help me get my baby back. Reward offered for her safe return. -Stephanie Kuhn of Funky Feathers Fancy Poultry Farm in MD. 410-397-8573

sad.png

c49542d6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom