Suviver

<3<3 I <3 Chickens <3<3

Songster
10 Years
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I watched suviver (wich I probly spelled wrong) and they were SOOO mean to the chickens!!! Tat one person (tie-die purple shirt) carried one by it's neck BY IT"S NECK!!!!!!! It makes me SOOO mad!!!

Please share your thoughts and feelings!!!!!!!

There's an R in there: Survivor
smile.png

I saw that, too. At least the chicken wasn't protesting, that would've made it worse. I was rolling my eyes when she lost that one and said, "I didn't know chickens could fly." What an idiot.

thats life. I don't waste no time in grabbing mean roo's who are to be culled for dinner, I'll grab whatever I can without getting spiked.

that is so mean! why would someone hold a chicken like that?????
although.. i have seen some horrible vids of inside cicken farmaing places. its horrible. u should write into them and tell them....
wink.png

I missed it this week. It sounds like it was a good thing.

It was Costumer Apprieciation Week at our local movie theater.

Ice Age 3
Transformers 2
Night at the Museum 2
Land of the Lost

......were all FREE this week. So I took my boys. I LOVE FREE!

Last edited:
Yeah...I saw it. It looked like someone was carrying the one by one wing. I winced at that more than the neck for some reason. And I had to laugh at the "I didn't know they could fly" comment too...
D.gif

rant.gif
somad.gif
barnie.gif
If I can figure out how to, I will write an email to them... didn't see it, but oh well.

I don't really care for survivor, but I know Shambo slightly. So it's must watch TV for us at work. I really wasn't too upset about the chickens. I kinda think it's mostly staged. I doubt they'd deliberately let anything happen to them. Remember the pig in season 2? Lots of bad press.

Imp- But I've been known to be wrong
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom